September 13, 2017 - 10:00 am
September 13, 2017 - 6:00 pm
AddressSt Marks Hotel, 4/1, St Marks Rd, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001 View map
Whether we believe it or not, we all have an aura, a reputation and a way in which others around us perceive us.
All of us are similar in many ways but we are also unique in some ways. What makes each of us different and unique is what we call a personal brand.
While the term brand is usually associated with companies or businesses, it has a very broad meaning. It makes people identify you in a unique way.
Why Personal Branding?
During the industrial era, most people did manual jobs. These jobs were then replaced by machines. However, now most jobs are intellectual.
Everyone is looking for an edge, or some sort of competitive advantage.
If you are a business owner or a professional, you are looking to establish yourself as an authority in your niche. You want to attract the best talent, investors and customers. Even after you sell your business, your personal brand stays with you, it doesn’t go away.
In this power packed seminar, we will cover:
- What do you want to achieve out of your personal brand? A job, career, investment, fame?
- How do you want to be perceived?
- How to talk and act like a winner?
- How to consciously build your online and media presence?
- Formulating your branding message, and keeping it consistent with your online and offline behavior
- The components of a personal brand. Putting it all together.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Leaders
- Business Owners